Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hello again!

 I haven't written In so long! I allowed myself to get too busy to do something that I love! I don't even know where to begin with posting projects. I am usually in constant project mode. If I don't have a project going, then there is usually something wrong! Lol. I enjoy the challenge and the reward of the end result. I think I'll start with my most recent project. 
  I had this awkward space between my refrigerator and my pantry door. I honestly think it used to be an opening into our now little girls room, that was enclosed by previous owners. I had a dresser turned china cabinet there, but it was just too uniform for my liking. So, one morning I woke up with a determination to figure something out to go there. Well by about 9 am, it hit me! A small bar with bar stools! I drew it out and bam, me and hubby got to work! Everything was done by the end of the day! I had envisioned finding large metal letters to spell out the word "EAT", but I found this cute LED arrow at stein mart and I fell in love with it and knew it was absolutely perfect for the spot! So here is the finished project!

No comments :

Post a Comment