Thursday, October 9, 2014

Furniture makeover


Ok.. So I finally had a few minutes to sit down and share my most recent furniture makeover! This particular piece was given to us by my parents soon after we bought our first house. We used it as a TV armoire. Well, recently we got a new, bigger tv that would not fit in this stand. So, I decided to take it into the dining room, and use it as a catch-all cabinet:) 

 

Here's the finished product! I painted it Silver Mist by Sherwin Williams. I also took the top doors off so I could have some open shelving to use for some cute decor. I put beadboard on the back of the opening so that it looked like it was meant to be open. I mean, who doesn't love a little beadboard! I bought some new knobs at Hobby Lobby and Voila!





No comments :

Post a Comment