Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring is here!

Oh how I love spring! To me, it represents new life! Christ raising from the dead; which is THE most amazing representation of new life! Then, we see flowers starting to bloom everywhere, birds singing beautiful melodies, and everyone just seems a little bit happier this time of year. So, speaking of new life,  I really wanted to do some crafting yesterday. I LOVE birds! So, I thought it would be fun to make a bird's nest with a few little eggs in it!

I started off by finding a very small (roughly 5-6" in diameter) grapevine wreath at Walmart for around $2.

Then, I went to Dollar Tree and got a bag of moss filler.


Then, I just started putting it all in and around the wreath. In no certain order because hey, it's suppose to look like a real nest.

I, then, found some really cute eggs at Stein Mart for around $5 a bag. 
 
Lastly, you just put however many eggs you want in your nest and Voila! It's that easy! 

I put mine on a pedestal/cake stand on my table in my foyer as part of a spring display:)


No comments :

Post a Comment